Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS website...

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS website...
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:27:31 +0100

al3xu5 / dotcommon schreef:
Il giorno lunedì 08/02/2010 23:05:03 CET
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> ha scritto:

al3xu5 / dotcommon schreef:
hi

i know the gNS website will be migrated...
so i would ask people working with this activity if
they need some help and if i could give some contribution
(Incomplete) info about this is on [1]. I'll hopefully properly
update that page tomorrow.

probably i will read that page on this wednesday

(i do not have too much free time... just a few evenings/nights every
week)

I updated both

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/WikiMigrationScript
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/DevelopmentTeam/Bazaar

but still need editing. Feel free to either fill in the gaps yourself, sprinkle "TODO"s at gaps you can't fill yourself or pull my sleeve about it here or on IRC.

I haven't had time to continue Michael's (much appreciated) work on the code yet.