[Gnewsense-dev] Some suggestions for metad

From: sirgazil
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Some suggestions for metad
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:41:47 -0500

I'd like to suggest the following changes for metad. I think these can
help make users' transition from gNS 2.3 to gNS 3 a bit more smooth.

- Change the behavior of Nautilus to always open a browser window. With
the default behavior, every time you double click on a folder, Nautilus
opens a new window.

- Consider if it is useful to have the Window Selector in the top-right
corner when there's already a List of Windows in the bottom panel.

- I think Brasero should be installed by default.

- The menu Application ยป System Tools, seems out of place to me. If it
contains system tools, these should be in the System menu.