Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:54:45 +1030

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:05:35 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> Karl Goetz schreef:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > if you need to checkout all our *packages* at once, grab yourself a
> > copy of /mrconfig from our bzr.
> > you'll need to install 'mr' (a very cool tool) to use it.
> > cd mrconfig (or whatever you name your checkout)
> > mr up
> >
> > let it checkout all our packages for you :)
>
> Added to Bazaar instructions [1].

thanks

> Any volunteers for filling in the blank for CIA there? I can't get
> the damned thing to work.

Lets try and debug it here, then stick it on ;)

# install clients
apt-get install cia-clients

# file to edit
vi ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf

# add this to [default]
cia_username = <your username>
cia_send_revno = true

# for each branch you want the cia to watch (yes, epic fail).
vi .bzr/branch/branch.conf

#  add this to the file
cia_project = gNewSense
cia_send_revno = true