Re: [Gnewsense-dev] reincluding texlive-base/texlive-latex-base

From: ben
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] reincluding texlive-base/texlive-latex-base
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:09:12 +0100

I haven't had any answer from AMS yet. So the situation hasn't changed
since the decision was taken to exclude amslatex from gns 3.

On the other hand, it hasn't changed since deciding that it could remain
in 2.3 either.

AMS has reassured people more than once that they want their stuff to be
free software. Question is whether gns wants to rely on this more than
on the literal license text.