Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense on Lemote YeeLoong for Absolute Begin

From: Cato Auestad
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense on Lemote YeeLoong for Absolute Beginners
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:18:49 +0200

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM, David Sterry <address@hidden> wrote:

> As far as I can tell that's just the develop.github.com site and not the
> main github product, though?
>
> Michael
I can't find a license either. The develop.github.com project marked
"open source" is actually just the documentation for their API and is
hosted on github. Github isn't agpl'd and they don't release code for
their primary site. It is proprietary. Thanks for mentioning gitorious
and it looks like it is AGPLv3 according to http://gitorious.com/about

It's probably best to collaborate on this document without github in the
future. I'm not sure about gitorious yet.

I agree, we need to move it. Isn't it so that we need to ask for permission to use Savannah?

Cato.

-David