Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: Bugtrace of Yeeloong + X.org on Debian Squeeze

From: wu zhangjin
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: Bugtrace of Yeeloong + X.org on Debian Squeeze
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:32:36 +0800

This has already been fixed(or at least we can say there was already a
fixup), but the patch is not in the upstream Xorg yet, please refer to
http://www.bjlx.org.cn/node/753

Hi, Néstor, could you please paste the above link in the bug tracking
system, I have no account of that system.

Thanks & Regards,
Wu Zhangjin