Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Testing parkes

From: CyberDomovoy
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Testing parkes
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:10:43 +0100

Thanks, i'm actually always present in #gnewsense-dev (since a few days) and #gnewsense (since i installed it), my nick is CyberDomovoy.

2010/12/23 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:15:07 +0100
Pierre Garinot <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer.

> So, long story short, instead of making my own distrib, i prefer
> working on a project that already have some maturity and active
> members.

Sounds good, hopefully we can meet your expectations :)

> As for my skills... Well, c++, php, html, bash, perl, system
> administration...
> I also know a little (or more) about python, _javascript_, c, asm, zsh,
> network administration, network/system security...
> I'm using linux since about 10 years now, and use all my free time for
> coding various stuff, often useless :) (or not?).

Please have a chat to us on irc ( #gnewsense-dev on
irc.gnu.org - aka freenode).
thanks,
kk

--