Re: [Gnewsense-dev] System logs for Loongson 3A machine

From: Fuxin Zhang
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] System logs for Loongson 3A machine
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:45:55 +0800

于 2012/12/20 16:16, address@hidden 写道:
Hi,

I just ran a few tests [0] using Phoronix on this machine: Lemote laptop 8131 [1] with Loongson 3A CPU [2] [3]:

The system logs are available in [4]:

The laptop is running the stock LOonux3 [5] GNU/Linux distribution, based on Debian/Squeeze.

The laptop was kindly donated by Lemote [6] for the GNewSense [7] porting project.

Interessingly, the cpuinfo [8] shows 2 active processors, while the lscpu [9] info shows 4 processors, from which 2 are active and 2 inactive.
We have enabled some dynamic control of cpu cores, it is possible for userland to watch different results.  For details, you can contact address@hidden, he is the designer and expert of loongson kernel.

[0] http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1212206-RA-LOONGSON875
[1] http://www.lemote.com/products/computer/yilong/312.html
[2] http://www.loongson.cn/product_info.php?id=31
[3] http://www.loongson.cn/dev/wiki/%E9%BE%99%E8%8A%AF3A