Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated package for xdm (Parkes branding)

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated package for xdm (Parkes branding)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:57:36 +0100

Op Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:12:02 +0100
schreef Marek Buras <address@hidden>:
> Here is small addition from me - rebranded xdm package. It can be
> downloaded with dget from:
>   http://cyfr0n.c0.pl/gns/parkes/xdm_1.1.10-3gnewsense1.dsc
>
> If it needs some polishing, please let me know.

Thanks for the contribution. The attribution for the logo is incorrect.
Joshua Ginsberg made the old logo. The new one was made by Felipe, as
stated in galaxia's debian/copyright [1]. That information is best
placed in debian/copyright, so you don't need a README.gNewSense-logo.

http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/packages-parkes/galaxia/annotate/head:/debian/copyright