Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Docs for Packages and Compile

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Docs for Packages and Compile
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 21:55:27 +0200

Op Sat, 4 May 2013 09:11:51 -0300
schreef Albino B Neto <address@hidden>:
> I'm having some difficulties regarding the documentation to download
> the code and compile gNewSense packages for him.
>
> Just found this part of the wiki [1] and the one that shows how to
> down [2].
>
> There are some issues regarding documentation?
>
> 1 - http://gnewsense.org/Builder
> 2 -
> http://gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution

The code for current stable release was moved to the gNewSense servers
because of its size. I've updated the URL for Builder's Bazaar branch.
There's also a Web interface at [1]. Keep in mind that we no longer
make any gNewSense specific changes to the stable release and focus our
efforts on 3.0 instead. The URLs in your follow-up email are better
references, along with [2].

[1] http://bzr.gnewsense.org:8080/
[2] http://gnewsense.org/kgoetz/FSDGPackageRebuild