Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing

From: Adrienne Thompson
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] GNU C-Graph: Over 100, 000 Discover That Visualizing Convolution is Easy
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:19:33 -0400

Karl,

If you haven't opened a wishlist bug in gNewSense to get it packaged I'm happy
to do so, but please note that there is no guarantee it will be packaged in the
near future.

Side question for you as upstream: Are you willing to include an example
debian/ directory (or other distro specific packaging metadata) in upstream
code repository?

My Debian Lenny is slightly broken (appropriately metaphoric :) ) and I did have a little problem filing that package request in January. As I really am supposed to be on holiday recovering from my exploits of the last few months, I'd be happy to have you file the request for me. I need to install a new OS (surprise, it won't be Debian this time).

Yes, an example debian/ directory would be OK.

Cheers,
Adrienne

--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!