Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documenting gNewSense processes

From: Harry Prevor
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Documenting gNewSense processes
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 18:56:17 -0000

felipe.lopac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started a new page in the wiki called Processes [1] to document the
> different processes that are needed to keep gNewSense alive. I linked to
> it
> from the HowToHelp [2] page to give it more visibility, so that new
> contributors can get more specific info about what they can do or learn to
> help gNewSense.

A great idea to help take some of the burden off our poor old friend
samgee. :-)

> I added Packaging [3] and PackagePatching [4] to the list of processes and
> was wondering if I can rename these pages to make them children of the
> Processes page. This is to make use of the website breadcrumbs. Sam?
>
> Any comments about the page are welcomed,

I added redirects from the old page locations to the new ones, as some
were linked to on old mailing list posts (and I'm sure other wiki pages).
Other than that, it's a good template; now we just need to work on
describing the undocumented processes.

--
Harry Prevor