Re: [Gnewsense-dev] About the neighbours page

From: River C. Chiang
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] About the neighbours page
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 05:51:02 +0800

OK, thanks.

River

On 2014-02-12 05:43, Felipe López wrote:

Op Wed, 12 Feb 2014 05:00:16 +0800
schreef "River C. Chiang" <address@hidden>:

I am trying to add my contact information to the neighbours page
[1]
but I found I don't have the writing permission even I login to
the
web site. I can edit Chinese edition [2] but not on the English
page
[1].

Felipe, any reason why you restricted access to EnGroup [a]?

No, I made a mistake. Maybe copy pasted ACL and PRAGMA from an older
page.

Try now, River, it should work :)

--

Luis Felipe López Acevedo