Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:29:18 +0530

> On 8/24/14, Quiliro Ordóñez Baca <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Parabola is a free version of Arch:
> parabolagnulinux.org

Yes, I came across that. After 7 years into 30 or more Linux distros,
I just want a distro which is usable in 1 hour after starting the
installation from scratch . I use Arch because I wanted things to be
vanilla, simple and minimal , have not used a desktop in last 4 or 5
years, I use StumpWM.

but Arch put binary blob effortlessly and no one usually cares in that
community whereas I love GNU, and after that, 2nd, I know now how to
control the distro and hence am focussed more on productivity than on
being the bleeding-edge distro lover like an amateur young man.

Thanks

-- Arnuld
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/extract-of-programming/