Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewsense 4 alpha review

From: TJ
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewsense 4 alpha review
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:55:47 -0500

Errors on boot:

Had to write this down as fast I could so it should express the
content or the error, however, I do not think it is the complete error
message:

[Warning] Error Radeon kernel R600 or later requires non-free firmware
not installed

[Warning] Virtualbox additions not in virtual machine

Great fix on desktop-base!

-----