Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ARM(hf?) distro

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] ARM(hf?) distro
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 11:47:03 -0500

I've got some ARM stuff on order that I hope will be good enough to
build on.  Will test more deeply once I have it.

Cool.

Alright, I have my ARM board set up (mostly, well enough for now) and started trying to follow http://www.gnewsense.org/kgoetz/RebuilddSetup -- I got pretty far, but of course when I try to run rebuildd-init-build-system I get:

E: Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-armhf/Packages

As you would expect, since ucclia (or any gnewsense) does not have an armhf. So I'm guessing I need to change my mirror and other settings to point at wheezy initially?