[Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: Website issue

From: Nandakumar Edamana
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: Website issue
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 05:13:33 +0530

> Done...Does anyone still see extreme slowness?

Thanks for doing that. As Paul said, the new page loads instantly
while the other pages are still unavailable. However, now we are sure
that there is no issue with the server core. The problem seems to be
with our CMS.

I strongly suggest replacing the default main page with a simple HTML
file that shows an overall idea about gNewSense, important (working)
download links and a message informing that the site is under
maintenance. Otherwise people coming from Wikipedia and Google will
hate gNewSense from very beginning. Should I help preparing the page?