gnewsense-users-es

[Es-gnewsense-users] SMP support & recompile kernel assitance

From: Paul
Subject: [Es-gnewsense-users] SMP support & recompile kernel assitance
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:19:02 -0500

1. in those says most laptops & worstations computers have two or more processors , is need that gnewsense could port a kernel with this SMP support

well i did but i lost my audio and my webcam working :-(

2. following spirint of free software, sound good post a guide to recompile gnewsense for those like to recompile linux kernel and get new features

Kristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas
+57 300 305 7520
Colombia - South America