gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!

From: Michael Kaye
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [artwork] GTK engines!
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:46:54 +0000

On 10/11/06, Viper550 <address@hidden> wrote:
Okay, someone asked me to do an informal poll on the mailing list for
the choice of GTK engine we will use for our new default theme
designs...so here we go!

3. Murrine
Fastest Cairo Based Engine, provides an interesting Glossy look, and has
tons of options, such as adjusting the roundedness of widgets, and
striped menubars too!

I vote for Murrine.
Looks good, faster is better (especially as this kernel loses
hardware-acceleration for a lot of people), and I like as many options
as I can get. And it's Cairo.

Michael
--
Cutting Free (http://cuttingfree.blogsome.com) - Free Software at the