gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly stats update.
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 22:16:35 +0100

Chris Andrew wrote:
I'm really keen to start to gather KFV stats information, like we did
with the PFV stuff.  Several people have said they can do some
scripting to achieve this, but as far as I'm aware, nothing has
appeared, yet.

Having a quick look at the KFV recent changes, it looks like Marco has
done some really good work.  many thanks to him.  I'm sure other
people have done good stuff too, but I need to receive the script, so
we can have a table like we did for PFV. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH
THIS?

Hi,

I'm kinda new here, so I haven't been following all your developments of the last months. From browsing the wiki I can see that there are 2 scripts:

- PFVscript, a.k.a. pfv.pl, for license checking
- MarkusPFVScript, a.k.a. PFV_info.pl, for creating a Section Summary table of the work that's been done

I was under the impression you wanted a 'kernel enabled version' of the latter, which is what I had posted here 2 days ago [1]. If this is not want you're looking for please enlighten me, because I'd like to help out.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2008-03/msg00039.html

Regards,

Samgee