gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Weekly Stats
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:02:34 +0800

Hi Luis,
Thanks, i would like to ask if this is the one to write about in
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/DocumentingYourWorkKernel

And let all declared in that section, and avoid left something behind.
Yes, the script and its use should be added in the section you said, moreover, I think a comment suggesting the update of tables with old urls like 'Ubuntu-hardy-ieee1394' to 'Ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24--drivers--ieee1394' should be added. In order to prevent 'mistyping' of those urls, it would be better (and faster ?) to run the script. Running the script is also important for the following reason : when running the script in my 'linux-2-6-24' directory, I discovered that some new directories appeared, and some where removed (when comparing with what has already been checked).

Thanks,

Pitof