gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork

From: Mathieu Stumpf
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] About Kernel/DocumentingYourWork
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:28:29 +0100

Finaly I just changed the current  TableFormat.sh a bit as I'm a lazy
person. ;P

I think I'll improve it a bit more tomorow, and I will put the result on
the wiki.

So here is how it works now : you download it and run it with the path
to the directory you want to check (no need to cd anymore). For each
normal file, the script display the first commented lines (assuming
there is a "*" in the line, so I just thought I should make a fix for
Makefiles) and ask you if it's free. You can chose to display it way
your pager if you have any doubt.

At the end it prints the generated table from the tmp file where it's
stored.

Well, I have to add a stop/resume support, it will be far better. Also I
thought that I could make tmp files for each checked files, which would
gen the wiki content page. This way we can just run an other script
after this one which takes all this files and put them on the wiki.