gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] (no subject)

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 19:57:50 +0200

Il giorno lun, 07/09/2009 alle 16.32 +0000, E m ha scritto:
> Hi guys, i have a little problem i want connect my laptop to my home
> wireless connection. What  should i do ? i am going in menu Network
> settings but there is not wireless connection in the option under the
> sub-menu called " Connections"....can you help me?

LibrePlanet Italia members already talked with edo and his wifi card is
not supported even after installing the latest linux-libre kernel.

He will use ethernet or buy a wifi usb key like the netgear wg111v3 that
is able to run using only free drivers.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org

LibrePlanet Italia