gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] unclear licence of AMSLatex (fwd)

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] unclear licence of AMSLatex (fwd)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:23:20 +0200

Ben,

I had a chat with Karl (Goetz). We'd like to take the concerns that were brought on in this thread to the FSF Licensing Lab (Karl Berry) and AMS.

You've been in contact with AMS and you said at the start of this thread: "I'll collect all the comments and transmit them to David.". I don't know if you've kept AMS up to date as this thread progressed. If you're still going to contact them, could you send a copy to FSF Licensing as well?

Thanks.