gnewsense-users

[gNewSense-users] Update on Icecat repo

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Update on Icecat repo
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:53:48 +1030

Hi all,
For a few weeks now the icecat repo has been bombing out with a GPG
error:
GPG error: http://gnuzilla.gnu.org deltah-icecat Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY B302120208A255AF

This is because of icecat's switch to launchpad as their package
hosting [1].
I've uploaded a file which can be imported with apt-key to here [2].
since a lot of people seem unsure what to do with the error, here is a
short guide:

wget http://www.gnewsense.org/~kgoetz/icecat-on-launchpad.gpg
sudo apt-key add icecat-on-launchpad.gpg

I'm attempting to fix our python-apt package so this won't be necessary.

[1] At the same time they switched from the developers personal key
to a team key.
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/~kgoetz/icecat-on-launchpad.gpg
kk

--