gnewsense-users

[gNewSense-users] Suggestion

From: VICTOR TARABOLA CORTIANO
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:57:17 -0300

Since the next release will be based on Debian, I would like
to ask/suggesting something:

Debian has a practice that I disagree with, which is changing
the documentation. Usually for the worse. I would like to ask
you not to follow that practice. Pleasek, keep the documentation
intact. The documentation is an very important part of a software
package and it's not nice to change it just to put "Debian" on it.

More suggestions coming soon...

Thanks for your time and sorry for the noise.