gnobog-devel

[Gnobog-devel] Re: Critical bugs fixed

From: Detlef Vollmann
Subject: [Gnobog-devel] Re: Critical bugs fixed
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:56:33 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
> I've fixed a few critical bugs that were introduced when I changed
> the relationship between LgbTree and LgbItem objects in August.
> Gnobog is nearly unusable without these fixes...
I tested this version (removing before that everythin in $HOME/.gnobog)
and it started up fine.
It found only my Netscape3 bookmarks, which is fine for me.
(It missed the Mozilla and Opera5 bookmarks.)
What I found annoying is that the order of the bookmarks is reversed,
but I can live with that.
(I'm tempted to look into the import/export plugins anyway
as I want to exchange bookmarks with dillo which uses its
own bookmark format.)

Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/