Re: [gnokii-users] Please Unsubscribe me

From: Brendan Pratt
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:01:10 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Zepeda" <address@hidden>

> On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 12:07:29PM +1000, Brendan Pratt wrote:
>
> > Do it yourself you lazy sod.
> >
> > View the message headers for instructions on how to do so.
>
> I was for a while briefly interested in getting Gnokii to work on FreeBSD
> and with my 6185.  The 6185's dead now, as is this list apparently.
> You're all bitching about the maintainer and the freakin subject line.

I've said nothing about the list maintainer, and only responded to the
subject line discussion. I didn't think I needed permission to respond to
posts.

> Apparently you're too ignorant to realize that YOU CANNOT UNSUBSCRIBE FROM
> THIS LIST.  Not without a password anyways.  Care to guess what it is?  I
> still haven't figured it out.

Hey, no one said anything about a password being required to unsubscribe. I
see far too many lazy bastards telling people to unsubscribe them without
following the instructions indicated in list posts, and I just believed that
person was just another one of them. Please note that the post I replied to
said nothing about a password being required to unsubscribe.