Re: CVS update

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: CVS update
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:34:37 +0200

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:31:25PM +0200, Marcin Wiacek wrote:
> OK. Maybe don't use snprintf ?

snprintf() is a good thing. Just the VC version is broken. I will place
a GPL compatible snprintf implementation into the CVS. VC can use the
provided version instead of a builtin (broken) one.

> > I'll continue this work tomorrow.
> AFAIR, only gsm-sms.c functions need to be moved to gsm-encoding.c
> additionaly. So, I hope to see progress fast.

There are additional things to resolve. Why did you commented out some
timerxxx() macros? (I think VC defines some macros with the same name).
Can you show us the original macros?

Bye,
Bozo