AW: Development status of 6210

From: Michael Boehme
Subject: AW: Development status of 6210
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:14:08 +0200

Marvin,

I heard about that send some special number/description as sender before.
We tried what with Nokia 5110 but never managed to do it, as the german
carriers kept saying if the sms is send from the phone it´ll stick to the
sim-cards phone-number.

It looks you think it can be done as well.
When can it be done?

Thanks
Michael