Re: OR fix the prefix of eachmessage header

From: Karl E. Jorgensen
Subject: Re: OR fix the prefix of eachmessage header
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:24:10 +0100

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 04:29:58PM +0300, leos wrote:
> > redundant. I can see from the 'To:'-Line, whether it's a list mail or a
>
> The problem is only that there is no "To:" column in the list of messages.
> (Of course if you look inside the message, you can see it but it is not
> what we are talking about.)
> In the case of your message I can see in the list:

> Jochen Schnapka          Re: <some subject description>

As far as I can see, you're using M$Outlook. You should able to change
which columns are displayed for each message. Try right-clicking on the
column headings, perhaps?

> If I haven't heard/remember your name and I haven't never seen/remember
> that subject I have a choice:
>     -  To remove it as a spamm or
>     -  To opent it to get informed about its source.
>
> Are some 3 characters of the prefix so high tax to be unacceptable?

On most systems, you can have the system sort the mail for you, e.g. by
using procmail. Or use scoring techniques in mutt. Lots.

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
address@hidden