Re: Is it you???

From: Jonathan Roadley-Battin
Subject: Re: Is it you???
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:21:38 -0500

Well hello, Yes it is me, your long lost cousin from the UK.
I forgot the Gnokii project posted all its correspondants on the web. I take it you had one of those bored day's and  decided to search for your name... - did you read the artical abt our granddad?
How is Mikhail? (if that is how you spell his name) and Pierre

The UK has been kind of interesting what with the earthquakes (I was abt 2miles from the big one that was near Birmingham - shook my whole room at 2am) and with the 90mile an hour winds - never a dull moment.

Had a quick look at your website -pretty "flash" (James has some good flash work as well - forgot his website)

Anyway must get back to work, too much to do, not enough time

Jon