Re: gnokii daemon, etc

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii daemon, etc
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:58:28 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Carlos Fernandez Sanz wrote:

> I'm using a Nokia 3310 for testing but I could probably get any other model.
> Anyway how's that relevant for what I want to do? (except that if I had an
> AT enabled model my problem would be trivially resolved :-)).

Well, this exception is a big difference. Most of the modern phones have
AT commands support.

Dunno who is planning to enhance gnokiid support. If we had maintaner for
gnokiid then, sure why not. If you volunteer to do this I may offer you
some help with this. And it will be much work -- to get this into the
maintainable state AT commands parser needs to be rewritten.