Re: GNOKII and NOKIA 3510

From: Tobie Kerridge
Subject: Re: GNOKII and NOKIA 3510
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:37:26 +0000

Hi,

I'm not sure about the 3510, but a 3330 has a connector underneath the battery. This place has one for your phone at €30:

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/

I'm sure you can find cheaper if you shop around

here are some schematics for making your own (not sure which handsets are included):
http://fp.marknatalie.f9.co.uk/ff/make_your_own_mobile_data_cable.htm

best wishes,
Tobie