bluetooth questions

From: Zsolt KOZAK
Subject: bluetooth questions
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:35:12 +0100

Hi there!

I'm new to this list and new to gnokii also but I would like to use it with my 6310i so I have a few questions.

Could you tell me what about bluetooth support of gnokii? I know there is some bluetooth support in gnokii for a few days but what experiences do you have with this support? With which models works this? Does it work with 6310i or 7650? Which bluetooth-adapter do you use? I would like to purchase an Acer BT-500 bluetoothstick but I've read some very negative articles about BT-500 and 6310i... Does BT-500 works with 6310i with Gnokii?

Thanks for your help and congratulation for your big work with gnokii!

regards,
Zsolt

--
Zsolt KOZAK               <-- address@hidden