Re: [MacOS X] gnokii 0.5.0pre11

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: [MacOS X] gnokii 0.5.0pre11
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:54:39 +0100

Am Montag, 10.03.03, um 09:24 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Pawel Kot:

address@hidden 10 March 2003 01:53:14 >>>
from 'sh autogen.sh --disable-shared --disable-nls'
checking for gettimeofday... yes

and remember the pthread problem? (also from 'sh autogen.sh
--disable-shared --disable-nls'):
checking for pthread_attr_init in -lpthread... yes

And still doesn't compile?
Aarrgh! I'm such an idiot! Ok, this is what happened:
- pre9 didn't run, so I tried to compile it with --enable-debug. This failed and still does with pre11. - meanwhile somebody fixed the remaining statemachine problems (well at least those I had), but I continued trying to compile with --enable-debug - Minutes ago I discovered that pre11 not only compiles but runs fine (without --enable-debug)

[Deus:~/Development/command_line_cvs/gnokii] roddi% gnokii/gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.5.0pre11
IMEI         : <censored>
Manufacturer : Nokia
Model        : NPE-3
Revision     : 05.02

So I really have to apologize for causing this much fuss for what turned out to be only a storm in a glass of
water.
Nevertheless I have a very bad feeling about the fact that I'm not able to switch on debug mode. I will look into it, good time to learn about the autogen/autoconf stuff...

I will be on holiday tomorrow for two weeks.

Have a good rest. :-)
Thanks! I'm visiting a good friend, so I don't expect it to be restful

P.S.: Obviously I have to learn more about this autogen stuff.
Anything
anybody can recommend reading?

There's good manual on autoconf on redhat pages. Sorry,
can't remember the url at the moment.