Re: gnokii 0.5.0 final?

From: Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.5.0 final?
Date: 11 Mar 2003 12:48:47 -0300

It works well with my 7160, I can get all my addressbook in a file.
But some complaints still there
Not all logos can be obtained
the melodies cant be obtained
Cant use the xgnokii, well realy I can use it but when try to get the
phonebook it connect to the phone and looks as its grabbing the
addresses but when it finish the phonebook of xgnokii stills blank.

The same if I try to import the phonebook file generated by comandline
gnokii

I cant test SMS because I dont have the service.

As always I say thanks for your job