Re: [OT] [MacOS X] Synkia 0.1.1rc1 released, please test!

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: [OT] [MacOS X] Synkia 0.1.1rc1 released, please test!
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:34:58 +0100

Am Samstag, 22.03.03, um 09:38 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Pawel Kot:

No, I mean, put it on savannah on gnokii ftp, cvs and web site in the
subdir of the gnokii project, so you could get it along with gnokii from
one place. Probably it's a bit too late for it as you have already the
whole infrastructure on SF, but it doesn't hurt to ask ;-)

Whoa, thanks for the offer! But you're right I have the infrastructure on SF and it works well for me. On the other hand, synkia incorporates gnokii in a way that is quite transparent for the user, so some users might never know.

- Ruotger 'Roddi' Skupin ---
"Are you going to ask me about the incident with SO-14 now?"
Landen sighed. "All right. What was it like?"
"Don't ask."
   -- Jasper Fforde 'Lost In A Good Book'