gnokii 0.5.0rc4

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.0rc4
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:38:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Gnokii 0.5.0rc4 tarball is already on the place. You can find it in the
usual places.

The highlights are:
 - Bluetooth over FBUS support for Nokia phones,
 - portability changes,
 - some cleanups.

There are just few issues remaining for 0.5.0. Please give it the try.
Mainly the debug output for AT capable phones with AT driver will be
useful.

As the side note, I managed to compile the whole gnokii (with xgnokii
enabled) on Solaris. I could provide binary packages for Solaris if
someone would tell me how to create them. The binaries are statically
linked, as I couldn't make shared libriaries.