FreeBSD and Bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: FreeBSD and Bluetooth
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:10:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

It appears that FreeBSD bluetooth stack should be fairly similiar to Linux
one:
http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/824
Can anyone verify at least wheter it is possible to compile gnokii on
FreeBSD with bluetooth (well small changes will be required).

About the short plans: I hope to release 0.5.3 till Monday. Then I'll
merge MacOS X bluetooth patch and hopefully will make somehow irda work on
win32 (anyone to do it on MacOS X / FreeBSD?). That will make 0.5.4
(should be a short shot). Then some more work and next release should be
at the end of October.