Re: Rebooting phones

From: Papa San
Subject: Re: Rebooting phones
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:24:43 +0200

...but I'm curious as to how others do it.  Is it necessary to do a hard
reboot, or will soft suffice?

How often do people run this sort of script?
Haven't had this problem since I moved from 0.5.2 to CVS (pre 0.5.3)

When I had the problem your scenario wouldn't work for me. I needed to remove the baterry and put it back for the phone to recover.

I do still use a script like yours every 5 min because sometimes the sms message contains "something illegal" and smsd goes "defunct"

--
Best regards,

Papa

Pleasure and joy are deceptive