Help: How to handle interactive voice call via AT command

From: Nemo Lee
Subject: Help: How to handle interactive voice call via AT command
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:21:26 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

A very simple question regarding the interactive call.
I want to know which AT command should be used when
input in some peer required key during a call session?
For example, you dial out to service number, after
connection, the peer request for selection, which AT
command should be used to send the selction to modem?

You: ATD1234
<connection built>
Peer: (please choose your selection, 0: red, 1: green,
2: yellow)
You: ???? (what the AT command herem if I want selcet
1)

Thanks a lot!
Nemo