WAP Push SMS

From: Stefan Schoeman
Subject: WAP Push SMS
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 00:37:55 +0200 (SAST)

Hi everyone,

>From the mailing list archives I can see that someone has asked this before.
The question posted some time in December 2003 asked:

Can gnokii be used to send WAP PUSH SMS messages? If so, can anyone perhaps
give a simple example
of how to send a WAP PUSH SI message to instruct the phone to open a given URL
? It would be great
if one could do this through smsd. Is that possible Jan ?

Anyone worked with this before perhaps or can someone perhaps just point me to
some documentation
about it ?

Thanks,

Stefan