RE: gnokii 0.6.1 released

From: Burbure, Pavan \(MED\)
Subject: RE: gnokii 0.6.1 released
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:22:03 +0530

> > > Please provide more detailes. Configuration, debug logs for every
> > > situation and such.
> > >

> > Hi, if you could describe briefly what exactly you need and
> > how to enable debug(i don't have access to gnokii now to check),
> > I can provide the logs for philips 530(IR + AT).
>
> Assuming you use recent gnokii version. Append:
>
> [logging]
> debug = on
>
> to your gnokiirc.

Please find attached the logs with & without the patch. The logs
include various gnokii commands.

The getphonebook output with the patch is junk. Please note that
the getphonebook with both 'SM' & 'ME' is reading the SIM only,
not my phone memory(with ME).

Please also comment on the non-working commands.

Regards,
Pavan