libXext.so.6.4: open failed: No such file or directory

From: sam chen
Subject: libXext.so.6.4: open failed: No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:45:31 -0000

dear all:

i got this error whenever i run the xgnokii on solaris
9, when i do a file search, my system do not hv the
library file libXext.so.6.4, i hv install all the
necessary development s/w e.g glib, gtk+ etc.

can anyone tell me which s/w contain this library file
libXext.so.6.4 ?

# xgnokii
ld.so.1: xgnokii: fatal: libXext.so.6.4: open failed:
No such file or directory
Killed