Re: Nokia 6610i (irda)

From: Julien LOLLIVIER
Subject: Re: Nokia 6610i (irda)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:07:11 +0200

> Add "Nokia 6610i" to the phone table to common/devices/unixirda.c and
> recompile.

Right ! It runs fine now, thanks :) (almost all features listed in README-6510
are ok, but calendar and dialvoice)

Is there any support planned for "file browsing" and color logos ?
I've juste discovered this project, so my questions are perhaps a bit silly :)

Is there any information available about accessing files (photos, icons, tones,
...) in this model ? If yes, i'm ready to try coding it.

Thx again for this very quick answer :)