Re: .gnokii-errors keeps growing

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: .gnokii-errors keeps growing
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:51:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Allan Dyer wrote:

> I just noticed that my .gnokii-errors file keeps growing. I think it has been
> doing so for a long time, I finally noticed because I ran out of disk space.

Right. Bozo, I think every frame is getting logged into .gnokii-errors. As
it seems it is mostly useless and takes place not saying anything. See:
address@hidden:~$ ls -l .gnokii-errors
-rw-r--r--  1 pkot users 181568126 2004-07-31 10:23 .gnokii-errors
I'd remove logging into it at all, or truncate it with gnokii start.

Thanks Allan for spotting this.

take care,
mailto:address@hidden
http://www.gnokii.org/