Segmentation problem

From: Patrick Marquetecken
Subject: Segmentation problem
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:34:15 +0200

Hi,

This is my first attempt to get gnocky and gnokii.
I have installed gnokii 0.6.3 and gnocky 0.0.3.
When i run gnocky i get this error:

address@hidden:~> /usr/local/bin/gnocky
/usr/local/share/gnocky/glade

(gnocky:22602): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_preferences_activate'.
/usr/local/share/gnocky/glade
/usr/local/share/gnocky/glade

(gnocky:22602): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'gnocky_pb_new_entry_clicked'.
/usr/local/share/gnocky/glade
/usr/local/share/gnocky/glade
Segmentatie fout

Could someone help me i have to return my Nokia 3110 next monday, and i
want to get all the data off.

my .gnokiirc
[global]

port = /dev/ttyS0
model = 3110
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir = /usr/local/bin/

TIA
Patrick

--
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
 -- Kirk, making the Vulcan salute

"That's not very damn funny."
 -- McCoy (Star Trek III)

Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org