Re: Nokia 6100 (testing with model=6100 and connection=irda)

From: Max Sanzharov
Subject: Re: Nokia 6100 (testing with model=6100 and connection=irda)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:09:13 +0200

On 01.02.2005 0:45, Pawel Kot wrote:
xgnokii does not to anything gnokii can't do. IMHO it is an accident, that it is xgnoki causing problems -- because it sends much more frames to the phone. I still belive the problem is with the retransmission. If not, my next suspiction is that the load (amount of the requests per second) kills the phone.
I see "sm_retry: off" in the getcalendarnote debug output. Philipp, did you change that setting before running xgnokii?

BTW, I have successfully tested my phone on 0.6.4 release (with gnokii and xgnokii). As far as I understand, retransmission was enabled in that version.

--
Best regards,
 Max