Re: How To connect Gnokii without using a Phone

From: papa_san
Subject: Re: How To connect Gnokii without using a Phone
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:10:17 +0200

Gnokii doesn't do this.

What you want requires a leased line to a phone company.

Normally you get some proprietary software from the company where you get your leased line from.

Papa

Hussain Ali wrote:

Hi
I want to connect to gnokii without using a physical phone? what I mean is that I want to creat a virtual phone and send messages to gnokii and see it in xgnokii is that possible?